- Unit of Measure :
- Classification :
- Insecticide, Rodenticide, Fungicide, Biological Pesticide, Fungicide
- State :
- Product Name :
- Agricultural Fertilizers (V-Faster)
The need of amino acids in necessary quantities is well recognized as a means to enhance yield & overall quality of crops.
The use of amino acids for foliar utilize is based on its need by plants in common and at critical stages of growth in particular. Plants imbibe Amino Acids through Stomas & is proportionate to atmosphere temperature.
Studies have certified that Amino Acids can indirectly or directly influence the physiological activities of the plant.
Amino Acids are also delivery to plant by using them into the soil. It aids in developing the microflora of the soil thus facilitating the assimilation of nutrients.
- Dose: 1.0 to 1.25gm per lit of water
- Recommended Crops: Any Field Crops and / or Horticultural Crops
- For Drinching: 500gm / Acr
- Packing: 250gm, as per demand
- Bulk Packing: 20 / 25 kg HDPE Bag
Flat No. 7, Vaijnath 'B', Rupamatanagar, Savedi, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, 414003, India